Thursday, October 8, 2009

Home is where the heart is...

Back home!Waited for this for so long n now that i'm here i have nothin to do!Itz 12.24 am and m browsin the internet for absolutely nothin...I just searched for the indian villages that still speak sanskrit!!and to top it all m pissed off...And i just discovered that Melbourne Victory is gonna play leaders Sydney FC this saturday and hope to make it 4 wins in a row n the good news is that carlos hernandez and ivan berger r available.I got a haircut!Go VICTORY!!!Fuck all the people who fuck with my fuckin head!!!Feels good to come back home!! And for everyones info DUMB is spelt DUMB not DUM as in DUMBfuck not dumfuck!Smile people life is better when u just smile...My life's like Sid's life in wake up sid but a bit exagerated as his dad threw him out of the house n my dad threw me out of the country...I can blabber on for years but i wont coz there's not enough space so Jai Pinky poo Panther and my salutations to the soldier Ratan Pillai who is protectin us at the moment for our enemies so that v can sleep well n wake up grumpy just to read the newspaper n blame the whole war on him!!!I salute u n we are all sorry...

1 comment:

  1. luks to me lyk u need some AcTiON!! srsly!! its okay to think ur like sid but its NOT okay to think ur dad threw u outta d country!! dumdum!! hahaha...c DUMDUM!! lol.....sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ummmmmmmmmmmmm....continue writing such madddd messy messed up articles!!! love ya....mwah!!! <3

    ReplyDelete